16th auction progress on Kusama

SubSocial

SherpaX

Sakura

1st day

2nd day

3rd day

4th day

5th day

6th day

7th day

Kusama Crowdloan Chart

TVL in KSM

77,504

TVL in USD

$29,233,822

Contribution

10,564

Parathread
Raised KSM / Hardcap
Chart
Contribution
Est. Reward
Your contribution
SubSocial
SubSocial SUB
73.6K / 100K
74%

Total value locked: $27.8M

10,112

Total Rewards: 16,500,000 SUB (16.5% of total token allocation)
Vesting schedule: 20% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 80% subject to 48-week linear vesting (parachain lease period)

204 SUB
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your KSM will be locked for 48 weeks from the moment SubSocial win a slot until the duration ends. If SubSocial does not win a slot, your KSMs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through SubSocial website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

SherpaX
SherpaX KSX
3.3K / 1M
0%

Total value locked: $1.2M

148

TBA

10+ KSX
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your KSM will be locked for 48 weeks from the moment SherpaX win a slot until the duration ends. If SherpaX does not win a slot, your KSMs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through SherpaX website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Sakura
Sakura SKU
463 / 100K
0%

Total value locked: $174.8K

193

Total Rewards: 200,000,000 SKU (20% of total token allocation
Bonus: First 1000 Users get up to 5% More bonus SKU
Vesting schedule: Upon launch, 28% of the SKU will be unlocked for the crowdloan participants to utilize right away with the Sakura platform. The remaining 72% of the supply will be unlocked linearly for 12 months.

200+ SKU
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your KSM will be locked for 48 weeks from the moment Sakura win a slot until the duration ends. If Sakura does not win a slot, your KSMs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Sakura website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Crust Shadow
Crust Shadow CSM
164 / 80K
0%

Total value locked: $62K

111

TBA
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your KSM will be locked for 48 weeks from the moment Crust Shadow win a slot until the duration ends. If Crust Shadow does not win a slot, your KSMs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Crust Shadow website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Powered by