We are excited to announce Standard Protocol is launching our DEX on Andromeda, Metis DAO’s mainnet, a Ethereum Layer 2 Rollup infrastructure to support the running of the Web3.0 economy with its speedy and secured solution.
Andromeda will be our 3rd chain expansion on our DEX after Shiden Network and Ethereum. We are honoured to be the 1st DEX here and share this lightning-fast and gasless experience with both of our communities.
Soft Launch Details
- DEX: apps.standard.tech
- Date: Nov 29 (Monday), 12pm UTC (It’s now live!)
- Liquidity Pools: $METIS / $STND will be available from Day 1, $MDOGE (MetisDoge) / $STND stealth launch on Nov 29(Monday) 8pm UTC
- Reward: $STND
- You can trade $Metis for $STND and $MDOGE
❗️ More tokens including $ETH, $USDT, $USDC, $AAVE, $UNI and their LP pairs will be available this week when bridges are ready.
Our roadmap is not stopping here. Standard’s stablecoin, $USM, is just around the corner. With a belief in developing a chain-agnostic stablecoin, Metis community will have a native stable token ready for any Defi development in the ecosystem.
Guide: How to Add Liquidity and Farm on Andromeda Mainnet on Standard DEX
Here are some steps to guide you through operating on Andromeda Mainnet from connecting to the network to Liquidity Mining on Standard DEX.
Part 1. Adding Andromeda Mainnet on Metamask
Fill in the network details below on Metamask, you can refer to a step-by-step video here.
- Network name: Andromeda
- RPC URL: https://andromeda.metis.io/?owner=1088
- Block Explorer URL: https://andromeda-explorer.metis.io/
- Chain ID: 1088
- Symbol: METIS
Metis Token Address:
- L2 Metis ERC20-style Address: 0xDeadDeAddeAddEAddeadDEaDDEAdDeaDDeAD0000
- L1 Metis Token Address (Ethereum): 0x9e32b13ce7f2e80a01932b42553652e053d6ed8e
Part 2. Bridge your Metis Tokens from Ethereum mainnet to Andromeda via bridge.metis.io
Before adding liquidity, you will need to bridge your Metis token first from Ethereum to Andromeda via bridge.metis.io.
- Connecting your Metamask wallet to Polis and Metis Bridge- Polis link: https://polis.metis.io/#/login
2. Visit Metis Bridge, bridge.metis.io.
3. Enter the amount of Metis token you wish to bridge from Ethereum to Andromeda
4. When bridging asses is completed, you will see $METIS token show up on your wallet.
(Note: If you hold the BSC version of Metis tokens, you will need to bridge from BSC to Ethereum/MetaMask and then from Ethereum/MetaMask to Andromeda. If you hold your Metis tokens on a centralized exchange such as Gate.io, you will need to withdraw your tokens from Gate to Ethereum/MetaMask and then from Ethereum/MetaMask to Andromeda. For more inquiries, please reach out to Metis team.)
Part 3. Import STND token on Andromeda
- STND token address: 0xc12caC7090baa48Ec750CceeC57C80768F6ee58E
- Block explorer link: https://andromeda-explorer.metis.io/token/0xc12caC7090baa48Ec750CceeC57C80768F6ee58E/token-transfers
Part 4. Add Liquidity
After Steps 1–3 are completed, now you are all set to add liquidity to the $METIS / $STND pool. Note: Since only $Metis, $STND, $MDOGE will be available on Day 1, you will need to trade Metis for STND to create LP token for the pool.
Bridge will be ready by the end of this week, you can bridge more assets including $ETH, $USDT, $USDC, $AAVE, $UNI from Ethereum to Andromeda, and more pairs will be available on our DEX soon!
Take $Metis / $STND liquidity pool as example,
- First, go to Trade, swap 50% or a portion $METIS to $STND in order to add liquidity.
- Go to Farm — Liquidity, select the pool where you wish to provide liquidity and dd your token pairs ($METIS & $STND). Approve both tokens to get the LP token of that pair.
- Go to Farm — Staking to stake your LP token, and done! You will now receive $STND as reward.
More Reference: Step-by-step guide of Standard Protocol DEX
For further inquiries on staking, please reach out to our channels
A recap on our Metis & Standard Protocol AMA: https://blog.standard.tech/ama-recap-metis-and-standard-protocol-8b4648eb2257
Standard Protocol Partners Showcase — Metis https://blog.standard.tech/standard-protocol-partners-showcase-metis-network-db76865057ab
Metis is an Ethereum Layer 2 Rollup Platform that aims to deliver a Web3 Economy at low gas fees, fast transaction, native storage and high security. Metis has recently launched its mainnet, Andromeda.
About Standard Protocol
Standard Protocol is the first Collateralized Rebasable Stablecoin (CRS) protocol for synthetic assets that will operate across multichain ecosystems, with our in-built DEX as a market maker to ensure capital-efficient liquidation process and stability of our stablecoin MeterUSD ($USM). It is also a recipient of the Shiden Network Builders Program Grant, Polygon #DefiForAll Fund and Polkadot Web3 Foundation Grant. Standard Protocol strives to innovate as the next-generation digital asset and prides itself on its global community growth approach
Standard Protocol DEX Launch on Andromeda, Metis Layer 2 Mainnet was originally published in Standard Protocol on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.